Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Keeping It Together

I have come across so many ideas, recipes, concoctions, plans and brews lately. I am becoming overwhelmed by everything I want to keep track of to try out some day. My bookmarks folder looks a bit like my 7-year-old went on a wild clicking rampage.

The problem is, there are so many of these ideas cluttering my computer, my desktop and my brain that I'm not actually DOING any of them!

So, beginning tomorrow, I am going to start tackling one project a day. And in doing so, I'm going to hopefully post it all here. My triumphs and my failures documented for all, um, two of my readers.

First up, lip balm! My lips are crazy dry lately and although I love my store bought stuff, I really want to be able make one at home that is completely natural. Tonight I'm going to perfect the recipe and tomorrow (hopefully!!) I'll be able to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment